The IIBA is making an annual grant to Societies (equivalent to 15% of fees paid by that Society in the current year) towards Projects that the Society considers will enhance the knowledge and spread of Bioenergetic Analysis.
Societies, Federations and Regions may choose to use their Project Fund collectively where there is agreement to do so.
The IIBA Board of Trustees (BOT) request that there is annual feedback on the progress towards the goals of a particular Project so that good ideas can be disseminated throughout the IIBA. The grant will be for one year.
This is the application form to use for asking Faculty membership.
Click on [View] to have a glance over the document.
Click on [Download] to get the "Word" format (.docx) version. You can open and type directly in this form on your computer. Once the form is completed, just save your copy and send it to the IIBA by e-mail as attached document.
Develop Bioenergetic Therapists and the expansion of the method of Bioenergetic Analysis with the aim of alleviating human suffering.
IIBA is a global organization dedicated to the spread of Bioenergetic Analysis in the world.
- Support: IIBA acts to coordinate the activities of bioenergetic groups, supports and enhances the work of local societies and regional groups, and that promote the development and growth of Bioenergetic Analysis, as a theory and as a movement.
- Education: IIBA provides continuing education to members by affiliated societies and assures the high-quality training by developing and regular updating of the curriculum for training programs and proposals of changes in policies regarding training and certification.
- Research: IIBA carries forward the development of new theory and methods of practice through the IIBA Faculty.
- Working together: IIBA acts on behalf of all members. The support of the local societies and their members provide the backbone of the IIBA organization and is invaluable to all IIBA's efforts.
- Collaboration: IIBA recognizes the work of local groups at every level and honour the unique contributions and value of individual members and local groups.
- Openness: IIBA looks after the welfare of members and organization, stay open to input from all parts of the organization.
Knowledge sharing: IIBA enhances information and knowledge sharing, and thereby enhance members' competence.